Infineum USA offers students the opportunity to actively participate in meaningful projects as part of a team. Assignments are available at our Bayway Chemical Plant or within one of the areas of our Research and Development Group.
Assignments may involve:
- Providing technical support for the process manufacturing units
- Developing and planning manufacturing process improvements
- Formulating and performing analytical testing of motor oils
- Providing technical support of Infineum products for customers
Successful students will:
- Be working toward a Chemical Engineering degree
- Be going into their 2nd or 3rd years of study
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrate a high level of achievement in academics (3.0+ G.P.A.)
- Possess a positive attitude and strong motivation to learn
- Have the desire to prepare early for a successful career
We accept resumes for the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Fall session begins in late August/early September. Spring session begins early January. Summer session begins late May/early June.