This position lies within Sales and Marketing Brazil, formally reporting to Regional Market Manager, but giving support to all Sales, Commercial Directorate, and Industry Liaison Teams in their activities and projects. It also requires a cross-functional coordination of internal support activities to ensure that customers’ technical, cost and supply needs are aligned with Sales Account plans.
- Price Management and Strategy support
- Support for iPRO (minimum prices, etc.)
- Review forecasts, analysis and correction plans (weekly follow up of sales vs. forecast, pointing out discrepancies that should be addressed by the account managers with their customers).
- Analysis of account results (margin, volume, revenue, freight recovery, etc.)
- Participation in the Monthly S&D Meetings where, forecasts, stocks, supply security, SMOG, MRP, and related topics are discussed.
- Support in gathering all necessary back up information that supports our Price Increase negotiations.
- Price change notification reports analysis versus actual prices.
- Support to Finance Department on Sales information like transfer price issues, etc.
- Guidance, training, and support to Sales and IL student trainees.
- Keep updated exchange rates table and appropriated analysis that impacts on prices, etc.
- Follow up monthly on CMCs and deviations, if any.
- Support to Commercial Directorate in delivering presentations to customers.
- Generate data and graphs for the Commercial Directorate and Sales reports.
What skills will you gain from this role?
Exposure to leaders in the region and access to participate in regional projects.
A successful candidate is likely to have:
Background – University in course (Engineering or Marketing)
Experience – not required but working as student trainee or having worked in the industry is a plus
Languages - Advanced English preferred
Familiarity with SAP R/3 is a plus but training will be provided for all skill levels
Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other Office APPs
Strong self-starter and fast learner
Skills for working under pressure and solving problems
Teamwork and strong analysis capacity
Demonstrates ability to take initiative and build relationships
Good communication skill