We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
This is a full-time position responsible for project engineering duties in the Global Engineering group. The principle responsibilities are to steward and progress approved capital projects from appropriation to completion by applying a disciplined approach to the project engineering process. The role will support developing projects through detailed design and developing execution plans while achieving stated goals (i.e. safety, improvement, ROI, reliability). The position requires interfacing and collaborating with site management, operations and maintenance, global engineering as well as third party inputs on costs and design. The candidate should be able to work in self-directed and collaborative environments, while maintaining a high level of accountability to the project development outcome.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Deliver project based on customer’s needs and project goals
- Progress project from detailed design to construction using project procedures, holding interface meetings, setting schedules and follow-up on issues with internal and external technical support
- Develop cost stewardship reports
- Develop Project Execution Plans (PEP)
- Lead Integrated Project Team (IPT)
- Interface with Plant Technical Team, Process Designers, engineering specialists / project engineers/ cost estimators and contractors to confirm validity of project Cost, Scope and Schedule
- Support the tracking of year-to-date capital and expense budgets to local and global interfaces
- Participate in global networks involved with improving the development process and sharing process design experience
- Leverage Project Management skills and understanding of Infineum business practices to lead contractors as required
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned.
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Education: Bachelor degree engineering (civil, mechanical, chemical)
- Experience: 2-5 years mechanical engineering or process engineering experience
- Experience: 2-5 years Project Management experience PMP Certification and/or MBA a Plus
- Motivation to acquire Knowledge of design practices and process safety standards
- Knowledge of project development and execution process
- Self-Driven and Enthusiastic about Project Execution and overall continuous improvement of execution processes
- Attention to detail; clear and concise written as well as verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and proactive worker; strong team player in collaborative and leading situations
- Ability to interact with organizational levels both horizontally and vertically.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and develop the next generation of fuel and lubricant additives that will power transportation of the future.
- High levels of project management responsibilities
- Opportunity to gain patents for your innovative technologies
- Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
- Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual.
- Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits
- Community outreach activities & social clubs – Recognition, Inclusiveness & Diversity, Environmental
- Onsite medical, café, gym, fitness classes, sports teams and secure onsite parking
- Convenient to NYC, Airport & Public Transportation