This role will have responsibility for translating new business development (NBV) at Infineum into clear messaging for both internal and external communication. Partnering with the NBV team you will develop communication plans around areas such as; strategic partnerships, commercial development and external innovation opportunities.
As part of the Global Communication Team at Infineum, you will work closely with the Communication Managers to deliver high quality communications tailored to various audiences. This involves building strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels of our organisation and using negotiation and influencing skills to steer communications.
At Infineum, we believe excellent communication is essential to the success of our business.
The Global Communication Team works with colleagues, customers and stakeholders across our organisation to support our brand, vision and strategy. We are a hard-working and friendly team with a clear business focus and a passion for what we do.
What you will be doing
- As a member of the Global Communication Team, the Communication Specialist is responsible for:
- Translating new business ventures into clear communication/messaging about what they mean for colleagues and customers
- Providing subject matter expertise and consultancy to colleagues
- Producing communication plans to support projects and initiatives
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop messages and produce content for customers and partner organisations
- Briefing external agencies, managing production and delivery to agreed deadlines and budget
- Evaluating the success of communication campaigns against agreed objectives, reporting back to stakeholders and making further recommendations, as required
- Aligning communications with other corporate and strategic initiatives and identifying opportunities to leverage content across our internal and external communication channels
- Actively contribute to Communication at Infineum:
- Developing the communication plan for NBV
- With the support of a Communication Manager – delivering the communication plan for NBV
- Aligning the plan with the high-level communication strategy for Infineum
- Editing content on our intranet system (based on MS SharePoint)
- Creating content for our intranet news centre
- Proactively working with colleagues to generate engaging stories and content
- Providing editorial support to ensure a high standard of content across all channels and alignment with business objectives
- Participating in editorial and content planning meetings
- Provide input on communication best practice for colleagues
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Cross functional collaboration with colleagues across Infineum
- Broad exposure to communication activities as part of a global team
- Subject matter expertise for communication at Infineum
- Enhance general business and corporate knowledge
Supplier/agency management skills
A successful candidate is likely to have the following:
- A formal qualification in marketing or communication, degree level or equivalent
- Excellent Content management systems (CMS) knowledge and capability
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Significant experience in a communication role
- Proven track record in project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrable experience and ability at translating complex business concepts into clear concise communication
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills both internally and externally
- Ability and willingness to challenge at all levels of the organisation
- A track record to deliver on-time, accurate, right-first-time work
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
Infineum operates a flexible working policy and will work with colleagues to accommodate their needs wherever appropriate. Infineum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.