We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
Position Summary: The duties of the Facilities Maintenance Technician include but are not limited to the following types of activities: developing operating strategies for and operating heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment; maintaining site operating and support equipment including mechanical, HVAC, electrical, electronic and plumbing systems; providing electronic and pneumatic services on site monitoring and communication systems and analytical instrumentation and equipment; providing client services in support of designing, constructing, installing and commissioning new or modified laboratory and pilot plant equipment and infrastructure; providing laboratory services including receipt, storage, handling and logging of chemicals, solvents, other supply materials, samples, drums and hazardous waste; shipping, receiving and transporting materials and packages to and from external sources as well as between Infineum facilities; operating mobile equipment such as trucks, cars, vans, lifts; using computers for maintenance data entry and communication. This is a Union position.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you:
- Participate fully in the company safety program and to work in a safe manner at all times.
- Successfully complete preventive maintenance tasks and repairs on electrical equipment throughout the site.
- Preventative Maintenance tasks and Operation of 26K or lower voltage equipment (Switchgear, Transformers, Oil Circuit Breakers, Load centers, HVAC equipment, Chillers etc).
- Support and participate in ongoing Innovation, Working smarter, Operating cost reductions and other programs.
- Selection and specification of equipment and materials.
- Support ongoing projects.
- Maintain electrical areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned.
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- 5 + year electrical experience with 26K electrical voltage.
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) code.
- NJ Electrical License- Preferred, Not required
- Ability to deal with multitasks and good sense of prioritization.
- Computer MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, SAP/R3 .
- Strong Teamwork and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of the team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure.
- Ability to handle the physical demands of the job – standing for long periods of time and occasional lifting, climbing, reaching, kneeling, and gripping.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and develop the next generation of fuel and lubricant additives that will power transportation of the future.
- High levels of project management responsibilities
- Opportunity to gain patents for your innovative technologies
- Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
- Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual.
- Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits
- Community outreach activities & social clubs – Recognition, Inclusiveness & Diversity, Environmental
- Onsite medical, café, gym, fitness classes, sports teams and secure onsite parking
- Convenient to NYC, Airport & Public Transportation