In this role you will lead the global HRIS team (3 colleagues) and will be a member of the global HR Technology and Services group, a diverse team that supports Infineum’s HR Digitalisation and Transformation agenda.
The mission of the global HR Technology and Services team is to standardise, centralise, automate, and deliver global HR services whilst deploying and maintaining HR technology for improved employee experience and process efficiency.
This is an excellent role that provides global exposure, access to external best practice and with the opportunity to continue to improve our employee experience through the introduction of the latest leading technological trends (e.g. Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning).
Infineum is a Specialty Chemicals Company with powerful research and development capabilities around innovative chemistry which has a vital role to play in sustainability. Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centres in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognise that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation and we are looking for motivated colleagues to join us. At Infineum, you will find an employer that truly cares about employee engagement and sustainability.
What you will be doing:
You will play a pivotal role in enabling our HR transformation, driving the evolution of our global people systems and level of process automation.
- Embed digitalisation in the HR function: identify HR digitalisation opportunities, assess for adoption against HR’s digitalisation strategy, lead or support projects implementation
- Manage and develop the HRIS team
- Be the technical subject matter expert for SuccessFactors
- Help maximise the value of our investment in our global Human Resource Information System, currently SAP SuccessFactors (S/F), with enhancements that address HR challenges, focussing on delivering best practice led, technology enabled change
- Own other future global systems within HR
- Oversee day-to-day operation of SuccessFactors:
- plan and direct continuous system improvements
- lead system administration and configuration changes with hands-on approach when required
- lead the deployment of feature releases and system maintenance, ensuring upgrades/patches are thoroughly tested
- ensure the accuracy and integrity of employee data, reports and dashboards
- ensure compliance with relevant local and national data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR)
Build and manage operational relationships with suppliers and service partners
What will you gain from this role?
- The opportunity to combine a global leadership experience with one that leverages on your technical insight and background:
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Enhanced SF technical capabilities
- People management skills
- Change management skills
- Business process redesign enabled by technology
- Enhanced project management skills leading global system implementations
- Global exposure with the opportunity to work with people from around the world
- Opportunity to make a difference and influence HR technology strategy and processes for the future
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- SuccessFactors technical expertise in several SF modules as a system admin or Module owner
- Functional & technical implementation experience of SuccessFactors solutions covering all aspects: from detailed scoping & design, build, test / cutover and implementation and ongoing optimisation
- Working knowledge of HR processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, ideally including successful examples of change management
- Experience implementing ECC and talent management products and practical experience in general HR operations would be beneficial
- SAP Certification in at least 1 Success Factors module and Agile or ITIL certification is preferable
A successful candidate is likely to be:
- Passionate about what they do and committed to excellence
- Results orientated with a sense of urgency and taking ownership of outcomes
- Able to prioritise work under time constraints in order meet project deadlines
- Able to translate business needs into technical requirements
- A natural team player and resilient by nature
- Agile and collaborative
What we offer:
- The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and help progress the HR Transformation agenda.
- The opportunity to work globally with a variety of functions and learning about how our business works at macro level
- Opportunities to develop new skills and build a stimulating, long-term career in HR or other functions
- Flexibility within a truly diverse and inclusive organisation that values everyone as an individual
- Competitive salary, medical and pension benefits
- Community outreach activities & social groups, as well as champions for inclusiveness & diversity, environmental and wellbeing
- Infineum operates a flexible working policy, such that location can be split between the office and home-working if preferred.