Within our plant in Notre-Dame de Gravenchon (France), in the manufacturing organization, the Improve Engineer provides technical support to the assigned manufacturing units, ensuring that Infineum processes are applied. This includes strict application of our Manufacturing Quality procedures including Management of Change and Non-conforming product handling.
He/she is responsible for monitoring progress against agreed action plan, identifying and applying continuous improvement initiatives.
This job also offers the opportunity to gain a deep knowledge of a complex chemical plant with outstanding HSSE standards.
What we can expect from you
- Ensure compliance with Infineum quality processes, part of Infineum ISO 9001 certification
- Take leadership on Product Quality corrective action plan progress, ensuring that all actions are closed timely
- Monitor raw material and utilities consumption to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Adhoc support to process and product troubleshooting activities
- Serve as unit technical consultant providing technical support to the plant to ensure reliability, sustain product quality and enhance unit performance
- Determine needs to work on individual projects/problems, and participate in setting own priorities for working these problems.
- Interface with Manufacturing technology, unit supervisor and shift operators, reliability engineer, project engineers, plant lab, plant maintenance, logistics.
A successful candidate is likely to have
The new team member is ideally a Chemical Engineer (Master degree in chemical engineering or equivalent) with 1 to 3 years of experience.
The role provides challenging and realistic goals requiring good technical background, the capability to deal with a wide range of interfaces on technical, managerial, HSSE subjects.
The candidate must be fluent in French and a very good level in English is required
In a short time they are expected to become fully independent in the role, which requires close collaboration with site colleagues and abroad.
The position is an ideal opportunity for growth for an Engineer, providing the basis for a wide spectrum of career opportunities within the Infineum local and global organization.