The Instrument & Electrical Maintenance Tech will safely perform tasks that reflect substantial variety and complexity, and will rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals listed below.
This is a union position.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Must be able to install/troubleshoot and maintain the following systems:
- Gas chromatographs and Oxygen, H2S, Ammonia, Hydrocarbon and Chlorine detectors
- Rosemount, Foxboro and Honeywell pressure, temperature PH and level transmitters (both analog & digital).
- Pneumatic, electric and hydraulic control valves and systems
- Rosemount and Micro motion mass and magnetic flow meters
- Electrical power distribution systems up to 6900 VAC / 3 Phase
- Motors and motor control circuits for both squirrel cage and synchronous systems
- Photoelectric and proximity positioning systems
- ABB-AC Variable frequency and DC drive systems
- Modicon / Triconex PLC and Foxboro DCS systems
- Electrical construction installations complaint with the NEC in a Class 1, Div. 1 & 2 environment
- Mettler Toledo weighing systems
- Intrinsic safety systems
- Raychem electrical heat trace systems
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned.
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- 3 - 5 years or more experience in power generation, refinery, chemical, pharmaceutical, paint/polymer, cosmetics, food or automotive industries.
- Microsoft Outlook and basic computer skills preferred.
- SAP experience desired.