We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
This Maintenance Engineer will lead the reliability process to achieve plant optimization. He/She supports in plant contractor safety management. Additionally he/she may be assigned to undertake maintenance related projects. This role can be seen as an entry position into Infineum
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Acts as the plant Reliability Champion and leads Reliability Excellence processes
- Support in bad actor and reliability issue troubleshooting; escalates to Global Engineering only for complex events
- Leads cross functional teams doing FMECA analysis
- Reviews, validates and deploys equipment strategies
- Reviews and accepts final job pack
- May be assigned as OIMS 8.1 administrator, buddy manager
- Project in charge for reliability improvement projects
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Leadership and team work
- People management and development
- Project management skills
- Plant reliability and maintenance knowledge
- Equipment troubleshooting skill
- OIMS, T1BP and GME knowledge
A successful candidate is likely to have
- Degree in Engineering
- 3 years of relevant experience in a refinery or petrochemical plan. Strong candidate with no relevant experience will be considered.
- Meticulous and able to work with details
- Effective written and oral communications skills
- Independent, proactive and takes well to challenges
- Strong commitment to Infineum HSSE and quality values