We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
Working as part of the Fixed Cost Advisory Group, the NA MFG Advisor is the dedicated analytical support for NA MFG. This role is responsible for developing information tools and reporting services that support decision making within NA MFG.
This role is responsible to understand, analyse and advise on budget planning, stewardship and cost management. This role will also be responsible for the execution of close activities.
Working as part of the Finance Decision Support CoE the role will be a resource for wider analysis projects and initiatives.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
• Manage NA MFG budget with cost owners to ensure spend is according to plan
• Focal point for all financial matters and ad-hoc reporting and analytics requests for NA MFG organization
• Responsible for the timely and accurate execution of close activities
• Provide support to NA MFG in extracting and reporting data including self-help tools
o Warrant data accuracy
o Ensure delivery mechanism is “fit for the users”
o Train and support the NA MFG colleagues and cost owners on their use
o Strive to minimize the users’ effort to analyse the information
• Lead NA MFG planning activities and provide ad-hoc support on fixed cost evolution analysis.
o Analysis / reconciliation: in-depth analysis and advisory role
o Data quality: ensure robustness of processes to identify and correct errors
o Cost consistency; ensure booking guidelines are understood and met
o Develop plan & interim forecasts; accountable to apply cost strategy principals
o Support business cost owners in the identification of cost efficiencies
• Any additional responsibilities as assigned
A successful candidate is likely to have:
• B.S. Degree (Accounting, Finance, Chemical Engineering, or any other relevant field) required
• Minimum 3 years of relevant job experience required
• Ability to operate in a team environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to interpret vast quantities of data in support of business decisions
• Ability to identify and exploit process improvement opportunities
• Fair understanding of SAP/BW preferred
• Strong communication and influencing skills at all organisation levels
• Ability to multi-task
What We Offer:
• The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and develop the next generation of fuel and lubricant additives that will power transportation of the future.
• High levels of project management responsibilities
• Opportunity to gain patents for your innovative technologies
• Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
• Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual.
• Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits
• Community outreach activities & social clubs – Recognition, Inclusiveness & Diversity, Environmental
• Onsite medical, café, gym, fitness classes, sports teams and secure onsite parking
• Convenient to NYC, Airport & Public Transportation