With a global emphasis on combatting climate change, automotive manufacturers are pushing the boundaries when it comes to engine design. The tightening of emissions targets set out by government legislature means that engine design is continuously evolving and consequently the lubricants that we use in our engines need to evolve as well. Infineum is one of the world’s leading formulators, manufacturers and marketers of fuel and lubricant additives and they have a key role to play in improving the fuel efficiency of tomorrow’s engines.
The Market Research Analyst sits in the Marketing Intelligence Team, works globally with other business stakeholders and external business intelligence providers, efficiently retrieves, generates and shares meaningful information that support business decision making.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop strong business insight, expand connections cross-functionally and externally, contribute to Infineum success and business transformation.
If you are willing to learn, test and refine your analytical, communication and digital skills, please get in touch with us.
What you will be doing
- Consolidate, maintain and continuously improve the research and storage of business data/info from existing and new channels.
- Use and develop techniques and tools to make data/information readily available, relevant and easy to process at various parts/levels of organization.
- Analyze data to generate meaningful business info to support commercial decision-making.
- Develop relationship and synergy with internal and external data/information feeders.
What will you gain from this role?
- Opportunity to work within a highly experienced team, to interact with other business functions and external parties globally.
- Exposure to a broad array of business insights.
- Opportunity to develop business influencing skills.
- Strengthen analytical, communication and digital skills
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Can do attitude; willing to learn and explore; ability to deal with ambiguity, to work autonomously under pressure with result-oriented approach.
- Strong analytical skills; able to process large, multi-disciplinary and disparate data set, to recognize patterns/trends as well as critical details and translate those into meaningful business info.
- Sound communication skills: able to distill key business info and messages from complex analysis and to flex communication style and details depending on audience.
- Digital skills: strong knowledge of Microsoft Office toolkit, statistical and business visualization tools; coding capability is a plus.
- Previous experience: degree in a scientific field; good experience in data science; market analyst roles is a plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and develop the next generation of fuel and lubricant additives that will power transportation of the future.
- High levels of project management responsibilities
- Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
- Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual.
- Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits
- Community outreach activities & social clubs – Wellbeing, Inclusiveness & Diversity, Environmental, Sports
- Onsite subsidized restaurant and secure onsite parking
Infineum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Infineum operates a flexible working policy and will work with colleagues to accommodate their needs wherever appropriate.