We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
- The Plant Improve and Development Engineer (PIDE) is a member of the Singapore Plant Technical Team and is accountable for development of Site Capital Investment Plans and plant improvement projects.
- The incumbent reports to the Plant Technical Manager.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Develop & appropriate funds for Capital Investment Projects, to enhance plant capability and infrastructure, and in other areas of safety, quality, health & environmental protection. This includes
- Develop Project Basis Memorandum (PBM) during Stage 1
- Develop Manufacturing Basis Memorandum (MBM) during Stage 2
- Provide input to Design Basis Memorandum (DBM) and Front-End Design during 3
- Act as main focal point for Global Engineering and Owners representative
- May be the Stage Manager for non-Strategic Projects
- Develop initial Start-Up Plan for Capital Projects
- Manage and develop Prioritized Site Investments list
- Develop and steward the medium/ long term Site Infrastructure Plan
- Any other roles and responsibilities assigned
What will you gain from this role?
- Understanding of medium / long term Site and Corporate needs through the lens of the company strategy.
- Very good knowledge of Project and Process design basis and engineering standards.
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple and compelling inputs. Good management of interfaces (both internal and external to the Site).
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- A good honours degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a process engineer, preferably in process design or manufacturing support.
- Good understanding of HSSE management in a chemical plant.
- Good knowledge of project development and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of project economics and cost estimates.
- Team player and leadership when called upon to deliver on commitments.
- Analytical Thinking and capability to gather and synthesize information
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently to progress improvement projects.