We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
- The Process Engineer is a member of the Singapore Plant Technical Team and is accountable for unit optimization and improvements.
- The role is responsible for supporting the production units troubleshooting effort, optimization of capacity and project development.
- The role will reports to the Plant Technical Leader.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Responsible for monitoring and improving unit performance.
- Develop & implement initiatives to enhance capability & increase production efficiency of production unit, and in other areas of safety, quality, health & environmental protection.
- Collaborate with Operations on process troubleshooting/ Root Cause Analysis
- Monitor production capacity and recommend effective actions to rectify gaps
- Key interface to process specialist and is responsible for the transfer of technical knowledge to support operations.
- Develop and appropriate fund for Capital Investment Projects
- Any other roles and responsibilities assigned
What will you gain from this role?
- This role will develop your capability as it encompasses project development and various technical skills of risk assessment, troubleshooting and design.
- This role also involves working closely with other functions in the company and communicating with 3rd party suppliers / service providers and manufacturing technology colleagues. This will develop your communication skills / engineering skills/ experience and knowledge in plant equipment operation.
- Possible opportunity for a stint in Operations to gain experience in planning, operations and maintenance of the production units.