We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer, and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Product Stewardship and Regulatory Compliance (PSRC) department, a diverse, multidisciplinary team within the Supply organization that supports Infineum’s global operations.
The Product Stewardship Specialist role is based at Infineum’s Singapore Office in the Keppel Bay Tower. However, Infineum operates a flexible working policy, such that location can be split between the office and home-working if preferred.
An extensive training package is offered to all successful candidates and, as such, applications are sought from candidates with a broad range of chemical product stewardship experience as well as those who are new to this discipline.
- Authoring of SDS and labels to support R&D and commercial activities in the AP region
- Management of supplier's SDS to enable safe use of third-party materials by the company
- Leadership of regulatory reviews for new formulated product commercialisations
- Resolution of internal and external customer enquiries
- Submission of regulatory reporting to national authorities
- Support for product stewardship projects such as management of change
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Awareness of Hazardous Chemical Classifications and chemical regulation
- Attention to detail with an ability to understand the interconnectivity of data
- Familiarity working with large databases and good IT literacy
- Ability to manage own workload priorities and take initiative
- The skills required to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- A customer centric approach and strong communication skills