Product Stewardship & Regulatory Compliance (PSRC) is about understanding, controlling and communicating a product's environmental, health and safety related effects throughout its lifecycle from development, through to manufacture and final disposal. This role is a good entry level position into the world of product stewardship and will appeal to graduates or colleagues experienced in a technical field with an interest in health, safety and the environment. The successful candidate will be a member of PSRC, a diverse, multidisciplinary team within the Supply organization. The position reports to the Product Stewardship Support Leader and has primary responsibility to create and maintain Safety Data Sheets (SDS), provide regulatory input for product commercialisations and respond directly to customer queries on regulatory matters.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Authoring of SDS and labels to support R&D and commercial activities in the EMEA region
- Management of supplier’s SDS to enable use of third party materials by Infineum
- Leadership of regulatory reviews for new formulated product commercialisations
- Resolution of internal and external customer enquiries
- Submission of regulatory reporting to national and regional authorities
- Support for Product Stewardship projects, such as Management of Change.
- Undertakes any additional responsibilities as assigned
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Knowledge of product stewardship and the regulations that govern it
- How to author SDS and other regulatory documents
- Broaden knowledge of and involvement with Infineum’s commercial and operational activities (e.g. technology development, supply chain, sales and marketing)
- Collation, organisation and reporting of data using standard and non-standard IT packages
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Bachelor’s degree level in Chemistry or Environmental Sciences (or equivalent work experience)
- Awareness of Hazardous Chemical Classifications and regulations
- Attention to detail with an ability to understand the interconnectivity of data
- Familiarity working with key systems (e.g. SAP / IRIS) and good IT literacy
- Ability to manage own workload priorities and take initiative
- Demonstrated the skill to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Customer focused approach and strong communication skills