We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
The business in Southern Asia has been expanding rapidly through increasing presence of international, inter-regional & intra-regional customers on top of local customers.
This Sales Account Manager - Southern Asia will be responsible for the overall management of key accounts (customers) in specified countries within Southern Asia (Australia, South Asia & South East Asia). CRM (Customer Relationship Management) will be a key feature of this position.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Responsible for the overall management of businesses in the assigned countries in Southern Asia for sales of Lubricant Additives (Crankcase/Specialties)
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Southern Asian businesses in areas of product technology, supply logistics, product pricing and personnel interfaces, referring to internal expertise as needed
- Optimize deployment of resources within the various Departments (Marketing, Technology, Supply, Finance etc.) in Infineum, to maximize Customer Satisfaction in line with customer segmentation prioritization
- Works closely with appointed Agents & Distributors and monitor their performance.
- Develops and implements Account Plans to improve Infineum's supply effectiveness through supply reliability, product quality assurance, service level agreements, etc.
- Accountable for monthly Customer Demand Forecast
- Identifies new business opportunities in the form of new Customers, new Products at existing Customers, new growth territories, etc.
- Evaluates competitive threats from other additive suppliers
- Source of market intelligence
- Assist the regional sales and market manager in market research, market & product strategy deployment as well as identification of growth territories & opportunities
- Any additional roles and responsibilities as assigned.
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Strong & direct appreciation as well as personification of Infineum’s advantaged capabilities of technology excellence, reliability & collaboration
- Full commercial experience exposure
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Degree in Engineering or Chemistry
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant sales experience
- Fluent in English, the principal working language of Infineum’s customers.
- Good disposition and sensitive to diverse cultural practices of both local & international personnel in Southern Asia
- Propensity to grasp technical requirements of Infineum products
- Independent, self-structured & self-motivated
- Exercise sound judgment, flexibility & creativity in managing customer queries, problems or opportunities
- People-oriented person who can lead in a continuously challenging business environment
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Financial reporting
- Experience working in a similar or related industry
- Business leadership skills, leading and managing a group of distributors in the Southern Asia region