We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
This challenging and fast paced position will manage day-to-day distribution related activities at US supply points to ensure our customers and our affiliates receive products timely and satisfactorily. These activities include, but are not limited to, inventory analysis, replenishment order management, transportation scheduling along with managing associated freight payables and accessorial charges. The position also serves as the primary interface between customer service, manufacturing sites and logistics providers for a broad range of activities from monitoring on time delivery to payment accuracy.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
• Maintain a continuity of supply through replenishment coordination and active stock level management for raw materials considering product lead times and optimal production sizes.
• Manage product recertification, and identification and disposition of slow-moving obsolete goods.
• Schedule distribution activities at various Infineum US supply points.
• Manage the month end close with the terminals in accordance of Infineum process.
• Interface with supply points to ensure shipment schedules can be met.
• Liaise with 3rd party service providers to ensure that transportation is available to meet on-time shipment and on-time delivery targets.
• Proactively identify and troubleshoot logistic issues before they turn into late deliveries, interacting with terminals and our CSC group.
• Process non-autopayment invoices accurately and timely to avoid excessive and late payments.
• Investigate and recommend preventive measures when non-conformance on domestic deliveries occurs.
• Ensure provided distribution services are in compliance with internal and external business processes and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor and steward 3rd party performance to the Site Logistics Leader to support continuous improvement activities.
• Manage periodically meetings with our terminals to ensure the Demand and Supply is under control.
• Be active in our HSSE activities as a resource to our DOIMs systems.
• Any additional responsibilities as assigned
A successful candidate is likely to have:
• 3+ years of logistics/ transportation experience required
• Experience working with third party logistics providers.
• Experience in a freight forwarder environment is a plus.
• Basic understanding of all sales and supply chain processes and cognizant of the opportunity in transportation to reduce total delivered costs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical understanding
• Excellent relationship building skill
• SAP proficient
• Strong attention to details and customer focus
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to multi-task
What We Offer:
• The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and develop the next generation of fuel and lubricant additives that will power transportation of the future.
• High levels of project management responsibilities
• Opportunity to gain patents for your innovative technologies
• Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
• Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual.
• Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits
• Community outreach activities & social clubs – Recognition, Inclusiveness & Diversity, Environmental
• Onsite medical, café, gym, fitness classes, sports teams and secure onsite parking
• Convenient to NYC, Airport & Public Transportation