The Site Logistics Leader is accountable for effectively managing Infineum’s logistics operations to deliver world-class Customer performance and ensure cost effectiveness. This role leads a team of supply logistic coordinators who are responsible to oversee day to day logistics operations. The US Domestic logistics team also interfaces with other functions (Procurement, Finance, Sales) and Third-Party Service Providers. This role requires strong leadership including effective team management, problem solving and influencing skills, the ability to build good relationships both internally and externally. This role has a major impact on the competitiveness of Infineum’s Americas Supply Chain. The position is accountable to the Americas Supply Chain Manager.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Through effective leadership, ensure appropriate resourcing in support of Infineum distribution operations.
- Effectively manage the relationship with all 3rd party service providers, ensuring strict compliance with HSSE standards, business and financial control processes.
- Actively monitor 3rd party logistics vendor performance via standard metrics to and lead necessary actions to improve customer service.
- Support the Site Logistic Coordinator team in identifying and implementing robust and timely solutions to operational challenges.
- Identify, prioritize and lead implementation of continuous improvement projects to optimize costs to serve and support Infineum’s sustainability strategy.
- Ensure appropriate resolution of logistics exceptions and customer non-conformances linked to distribution operations
- Participate or lead in regional and/or Global Supply Chain projects.
- Any other additional responsibilities as assigned.
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience operational experience (Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Logistic operations)
- Leadership experience
- Supply chain or Engineering Degree (Mechanical or Chemical) preferred
- Demonstrate solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communicate effectively and build good relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to motivate and foster teamwork
- Effective under pressure
- Customer focused approach, being able to represent Infineum at 3rd parties both indirectly and/or face to face