We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
This hybrid role encompasses both responsibilities of the Supply Chain Advisor (SCA) and Site Logistics Leader (SLL) and reports into Infineum’s Global Supply Chain and Planning organization. This position offers a sound opportunity to high potential, ambitious candidates to learn about Infineum operations and customers, develop dependable knowledge and skills, and ultimately prepare for future opportunities across the whole Infineum organization. SCA are Supply Chain’s ambassador at key customers and operate at the front end of the business; responsible for delivering tailored supply chain services with customer centricity ingrained in their ways of working. SLL are responsible to lead a team of Site Logistic Coordinators who oversee logistics operations to deliver world-class Customer performance and ensure cost effectiveness. This role will also be involved in Supply Chain transformational activities including innovation and digitalization initiatives within the Infineum global supply chain network. Other main accountabilities include the fulfilment of key accounts’ logistical and operational requirements, the introduction of new products and services, specific projects on end to end network planning and sourcing optimization throughout the Infineum global supply network. To accomplish their goals, the SCA/SLL takes ownership of key customer accounts, anticipate and respond to changes in our customers/market supply chain, effective management of Infineum’s logistics operations as well as oversight on Third-Party Service Providers.
- Collaborate with all functions to improve the Customer Experience with Infineum and enable this as a differentiation factor from competition
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer needs that are of mutual value and drive improvements across customer touch points
- Develop strategic customer collaborations that integrate Infineum into customer supply chains and monetize value from those operating models
- Support S&OP Step 1 process with the SCA’s and respective account managers to provide accurate short term sales forecast and visibility of future new business and product transitions.
- Support development of Supplier Performance and end to end Operational Review with customers.
- Display safety leadership as a key member in Infineum Distribution Operation Integrity Management System (DOIMS) to manage and continuously improve HSSE in our distribution network and with our customers.
- Effectively manage the relationship with all Third-Party Service Providers, ensuring strict compliance with HSSE standards, business and financial control processes.
- Actively monitor Third-Party Service Providers performance via standard metrics to and lead necessary actions to improve customer service.
- Support the Site Logistic Coordinator team in identifying and implementing robust and timely solutions to operational challenges and management of inventory
- Ensure appropriate resolution of logistics exceptions and customer non-conformances linked to distribution operations
- Support Supply Chain projects, including the optimization of new and existing supply chains and transformational digital initiatives
- Optimize the Infineum supply chain network, including product storage, transportation and the safe product handling
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Leadership of Site Logistics Coordinators, and influence over the Global Supply Chain and Planning community
- An understanding of Infineum’s business including their global supply operations, their product portfolio, their customers and the broader transportation additive market place
- External focus and customer centricity in fostering collaboration and strong relationship with key customers
- Project Management skills with the ability to lead global projects cross-regions and cross-functions
- Exposure to all key Infineum functions. Ability to work across all functions and regions to achieve team’s objectives
- Influencing skills: persuasive and inclusive communication, leadership presence, customer relationship management, management of Third Party Logistic Providers.
- Distribution safety knowledge and risk management
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Engineering Degree (Chemical or Supply Chain preferred) or 3 - 5 years Supply Chain / Manufacturing / Technical experience
- Desire to make a positive and tangible impact on Infineum business and ambition to grow their career across the Infineum organization
- Prior leadership experience in managing a team of driven and ambitious individuals
- Customer centric mindset
- External focus
- Experience in value stream mapping and change management
- Planning and Inventory management experience
- Project Management skills including strong analytical, planning, organizing, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities
- Teamwork and collaboration credentials and ability to work across all functions and regions to achieve customer and team objectives
- Experience in digital improvement initiatives and analytics would be preferred