We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
Supporting customers in the North American Region, the Supply Chain Advisor offers a sound opportunity to high potential, driven candidates to learn about Infineum operations and customers, develop dependable knowledge and skills, champion our high performing safety culture, and ultimately prepare for future opportunities across the whole Infineum organization.
What can we expect from you?
• Report into Infineum Global Supply Chain and Planning organization and be embedded within Infineum’s operational and business function. You will meet your KPO’s by working directly with key accounts, with all Infineum functions including Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain and Planning, Manufacturing, Technology, and with Third Party Service Providers.
• Learn about Infineum’s business and Supply Footprint.
• Develop a detailed understanding of customer needs and work to match our service to it; fulfillment of key accounts’ logistical and operational requirements.
• Support respective account managers to provide accurate short-term sales forecast as part of the S&OP Step 1 process.
• Own specific projects on end to end network planning efficiencies throughout the Infineum global supply network and the introduction of new products and services.
• Lead Supply Chain projects, including the optimization of new and existing supply chains and digital initiatives; perform as a prime contributor in optimization and transformational activities including innovation and digitalization initiatives within the Infineum global supply chain network.
• Act as Supply Chain’s ambassador at key customers with responsibility for delivering tailored services, products and support in line with the account strategy and commercial objectives, jointly with Sales account teams.
• Develop strategies and operating models that integrate Infineum into customer supply chains.
• Innovate and implement identified best practices to customer operations and processes. Define and implement value mapping studies/value creation opportunities.
• Optimize the Infineum supply chain network, including product storage, transportation and the safe product handling.
• Leverage collaboration opportunities with the Supply Chain Advisors across regions for global consistency and approach in addressing customer optimization initiatives and projects.
• Develop and lead Supplier Performance, and when applicable, Operational Review with customers.
• Support the Infineum Distribution Operation Integrity Management System to manage and continuously improve our high performing safety culture in our distribution network and with our customers.
• Any additional responsibilities as assigned
What skills will you gain from this role?
• An understanding of Infineum business including their global supply operations, their product portfolio, their customers and the broader transportation additive market place
• Exposure to all key Infineum functions
• Influencing skills: persuasive and inclusive communication, leadership presence, customer relationship management
• Change and risk management
• External focus
• Regional and global project management
A successful candidate is likely to have:
• Engineering Degree (Chemical or Supply Chain preferred); 3 - 5 years relevant experience
• Desire to make a positive and tangible impact on Infineum business; ambition to grow their career across the Infineum organization
• Strong verbal and written communication capabilities
• Strong demonstration of successful teamwork/collaboration and ability to work across all functions and regions to achieve customer and team objectives
• Strong analytical, planning, organizing, and multi-tasking skills
• Customer focus
What We Offer:
• The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and develop the next generation of fuel and lubricant additives that will power transportation of the future.
• High levels of project management responsibilities
• Opportunity to gain patents for your innovative technologies
• Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
• Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual.
• Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits
• Community outreach activities & social clubs – Recognition, Inclusiveness & Diversity, Environmental
• Onsite medical, café, gym, fitness classes, sports teams and secure onsite parking
• Convenient to NYC, Airport & Public Transportation