We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centre’s in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
As LCA Practitioner, you will help us better understand the environmental impact of our products and support the development of more sustainable solutions. You will form an integral part of the Sustainability Team and will be supporting the Sustainability Manager in promoting product sustainability within Infineum. The focus of your work will be to manage our Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) model using the GaBi software, collaborate with our functions exploring low-carbon options, and contribute to the wider role of our Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage our LCA model, including data collection, modelling, results extraction and analysis, and presentation.
- Support product development with your carbon footprint expertise, applying dedicated tools and developing new tools to support the function.
- Manage LCA data exchange with suppliers and customers.
- Support quantification and reduction of corporate greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, in particular scope 3 GHG emissions.
- Engage with the global organisation on product sustainability activities.
- Develop sustainability data and related insights to enable progress towards our corporate sustainability targets.
What you will gain from the role:
- The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference
- Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
- The opportunity to make a real difference by being part of and helping drive the success of sustainability within Infineum.
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Have a relevant degree in engineering/chemistry/sustainability, or related.
- Have strong knowledge and experience in LCA modelling in the GaBi software.
- Have demonstrable experience delivering LCA projects, either in-house or in a consultancy environment.
- Have excellent numeracy skills, including data modelling and manipulation in tools such as Excel.
- Be proactive and have a clear passion for being in the sustainability field.
- Be adaptable and an active and engaging team player.
What we offer:
- Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual.
- Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits, and Gym Subsidy
- Community outreach activities & social clubs – Wellbeing, Inclusiveness & Diversity, Environmental, Sports
Infineum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Infineum operates a flexible working policy and will work with colleagues to accommodate their needs wherever appropriate