We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology center’s in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
As part of the global IT team, the IT CyberSecurity Data Auditor performs audits to address key areas of risk and test controls across data landscape.You will work with internal resources and a network of external service providers including security vendors to guarantee the required level of IT Data security and support incident related. You will support the Security Administrators activities improving Data Security and Auditing developing audit programs and maintaining up-to-date knowledge about audit tools and techniques, covering PAN IT data audit activities for IT services including Cloud, D&A, SAP, Applications databases and mobile solutions.
Additional security-related administration includes support to the data quality program, support to internal and external auditors, development of audit programs and improvement/adoption of defined tools.
The successful candidate needs to combine a diverse set of technical skills, including the ability to work in virtual teams with global team members and business users; able to work in autonomy with a focus on providing technical advisement for data protection and auditing; demonstrate a clear understanding of IT process background and service delivery approach to securing the consistent protection of IT services, as well as additional projects consistent with the role.
What you will be doing:
- Perform audits to address key areas of risk (e.g. data security) and test controls across the data landscape, including Source Systems and Data & Analytics.
- Prepare audit reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Communicate audit progress to supervisors on regular basis, and as part of Data Trust reporting.
- Assist in developing audit programs and maintain up-to-date knowledge about audit tools and techniques.
- Design and build data analytics scripts to meet specific objectives of audits and see if they can be reused on a continuous basis to strengthen the system of internal controls
- Provide assistance to internal and external auditors as needed
- Support the data quality program wherever possible through audit and providing assistance to the data quality analysts.
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Data Security, Security and Risk assessment/management
- Exposure in managing IT operations at a global level
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Significant experience in global teams
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Vendor and project management
- Change management
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills or technology lead
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or equivalent discipline
- Strong IT Data Protection skills, knowledge of Data Protection Law, including Privacy Data Protection elements
- Significant experience in Audit program and Certification processes.
- Full understanding of Data Quality and Management, Document Management, Archiving processes, Access Management, Authentication technologies.
- Skills and experience in CyberSecurity protection and operations (preferred) including:
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- Ethical Hacking Skills
- Network, Hosting & Applications Security
- Penetration Testing
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection
- SecOps and DevSecOps
- Vendor management experience
What we offer:
- The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and develop the next generation of fuel and lubricant additives that will power transportation of the future.
- High levels of project management responsibilities
- Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
- Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual.
- Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits
- Community outreach activities & social clubs – Wellbeing, Inclusiveness & Diversity, Environmental, Sports
- Onsite subsidized restaurant and secure onsite parking
Infineum is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Infineum operates a flexible working policy and will work with colleagues to accommodate their needs wherever appropriate.