We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
The Human Resources Team Administrator will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the Infineum USA Human Resources department.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Provide administrative support to US HR department by acting as the consummate team player to help anyone who needs it
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews and travel arrangements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR files, records, and documentation
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
- Assist in benefits administration for health, disability, and retirement plans
- Conduct purchasing activities to support HR memberships, vendor set-ups and invoice processing
- Plan and execute special events such as meetings and celebrations
- Answer frequently asked questions related to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refer complex questions to appropriate HR team member or management
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Functional knowledge across many areas of Human Resources
- Understanding of the full Procurement process
- Organization and time management
- Ability to interact and support all levels of the organization
- Computer skills
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Prior Human Resources administrative experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Timely handling of work requests
- A can-do attitude and a sense of urgency for requests that are time-sensitive
- A willingness to learn and to juggle multiple priorities when necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn our SAP Successfactor human resource information system (HRIS)
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
- Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual
- Competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits
- Community outreach activities & social clubs
- Onsite medical, café, gym, fitness classes, sports teams and secure onsite parking
- Convenient to NYC, Airport & Public Transportation