We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
Back-filling of an existing position to lead the Front-End Engineering and/or process design for the Singapore Manufacturing Plant.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Front End Engineering and/or process design for process units, utilities, plant improvements and environmental protection
- Provide Front End Engineering and process design specification for assigned projects
- Scope of assigned projects can vary from CAPEX investment to major projects.
- Provide inputs during various phases of projects gate processes.
- Resume Role as Stage Manager (Stage 2 and 3) of CAPEX Investment project.
- Close coordination with operations and maintenance to ensure design is fit for purpose and comply with safety, operability and maintainability needs.
- Close interface and communication with external contractors/vendors, plant colleagues.
- Provide engineering support during the procurement, construction, start-up and commissioning phases.
- Any other roles and responsibilities assigned.
What will you gain from this role?
This is an individual contributor role in the Infineum Singapore Global Engineering. This will provide opportunity of incumbent to focus on process engineering know-how and work with colleagues to deliver capital and improvement projects to the plant. The work will allow you to develop rigorous design and equipment engineering skills. You will also acquire a strong knowledge about the manufacturing capability of the Singapore Infineum Plant.
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- Minimum 8 years of process design experience
- Strong competency in applying engineering design standards.
- Familiar with process simulation tools, e.g. Pro ll, HEXTRAN
- Team player with strong drive to deliver against commitments.
- Strong commitment to Infineum HSSE and quality values.