We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
The incumbent is a member of local operational logistics teams reporting to the local Site Logistics leader. This person will be responsible for inventory replenishment and management at Third Party Logistics sites including scheduling and coordinate day to day operational activities.
As a key contributor to continuous improvement activities at Third Party Logistics sites, this person will support root-cause analysis of complaints or non-conformances for assigned sites and participate in site and relevant 3rd party service performance reviews.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Coordinate day to day operational activities at assigned Third Party Logistics sites
- Routine review of replenishment to ensure an optimal process in order to achieve given inventory targets while ensuring on time fulfillment to customers through optimal inventory replenishment
- Handle freight payables and accessorial charges for deliveries ex assigned sites
- Handle order exceptions at assigned sites
- Handle customer complaints according to IQP 5.5.1 and capture supplier incidents in ICOPS.
- Actively involved in 3rd party Logistics Service Provider performance reviews
- Collaborate with Global Supply Planning team to provide operational insights on inventory target setting and inventory stewardship
- Enforce compliance with agreed standard operating procedures
- Adopt DOIMS (Distribution Operating Integrity Management System) safety mindset within daily operational logistics responsibilities
- Attend to daily ad-hoc operational issue and problem solving & negotiation skills are essential.
- Coordinate physical inventory count with 3rd party service provider.
- Identify SMOG (Slow Moving Obsolete Goods) and coordinate disposal
- Analyze package recertification date and coordinate recertification
- Provide SAP R3 transactional support for the sites, where applicable
- Any other tasks assigned
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Gain fundamental understanding of supply chain and knowledge in operational logistics, supply chain business processes, inventory management and 3rd Party performance management using different tools and systems.
- Opportunity for cross functional interactions especially with sales, manufacturing, procurement, finance and product stewardship functions.
- Develop skills in communications, problem-solving, time management, process improvement.
A successful candidate is likely to have
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Chemical Process Technology or Chemical Engineering with minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Experience/knowledge of logistics, operations or supply chain management are preferred
- Experience in inventory replenishment review using SAP MRP
- Experience in handling transactional activities in SAP R3 system
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn