We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer, and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology centers in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- Daily review of replenishment to ensure an optimal process to achieve given inventory targets while ensuring on time fulfillment to customers through optimal inventory replenishment
- Collaborate with Global Supply Planning team to provide operational insights on inventory target setting, and with Sales Accounts and Demand Planners to steward supply for new businesses or product rollovers
- Collaborate closely with other Infineum affiliates to identify tightness in supply and making agile adjustments in replenishments to ensure supply continuity
- Coordinate day to day operational activities at assigned Third Party Logistics sites
- Enforce compliance with agreed standard operating procedures
- Provide SAP R3 transactional support for the sites, where applicable
- Performing consolidation and planning of freight orders in Transport Management System (TMS)
- Handle freight payables and accessorial charges for deliveries ex assigned sites in TMS
- Handle order exceptions at assigned sites
- Develop and communicate drumming schedule including SAP transactions
- Inventory stewardship vs. communicated targets via proactive inventory management.
- Coordinate Bi-Yearly physical inventory count with 3rd party service provider.
- Determine mass balance and loss calculation at sites
- Identify SMOG and coordinate disposal
- Analyze package recertification date and coordinate recertification
- Capture and handle third party non-conformances and customer complaints according to internal standards to drive preventive actions
- Actively involved in 3rd party Logistics Service Provider performance reviews
- Adopt DOIMS (Distribution Operating Integrity Management System) safety mindset within daily operational logistics responsibilities
- Attend to daily ad-hoc operational issue and problem solving & negotiation skills are essential
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Gain fundamental understanding of supply chain and knowledge in operational logistics, supply chain business processes, inventory management and 3rd-Party performance management using different tools and systems
- Opportunity for cross functional interactions especially with sales, manufacturing, procurement, finance and product stewardship functions
- Develop skills in communications, problem-solving, time management and process improvement
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Diploma in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Chemical Process Technology or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong planning background across various planning horizons
- Experience/knowledge of logistics, operations or supply chain management is preferred
- Experience in inventory replenishment review using SAP MRP
- Experience in handling transactional activities in SAP R3 system and SAP TM modules
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn