We create a sustainable future through innovative chemistry.
Infineum is a world leading formulator, manufacturer and marketer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. Infineum additives are in 1 in 3 vehicles worldwide, and are designed to improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and enable cleaner transportations. With production facilities worldwide and regional business and technology center’s in the UK, US, Singapore and China, there has never been a better time to start a career at Infineum.
Infineum’s successes are built on the exceptional talents of our bright and highly skilled colleagues.
Infineum brings together individuals from different backgrounds, cultures, and thinking styles providing remarkably different talents, perspectives, life and career experiences. We recognize that a diverse talent base creates an environment rich with innovation. We’re looking for motivated colleagues to join us where you can participate in relevant and challenging projects and we can offer the right environment for a high-performance career.
This position is for a system specialist – SAP SD/MM to join the SAP Centre of Expertise (CoE). The SAP CoE is a global team with functional & technical resources in Linden, Milton Hill, Koln, Berre and Singapore. The team is responsible for the support, optimization and full exploitation of Infineum’s global SAP platform. The system specialist role is to be the leading source of expertise on how SAP functionality and system configuration supports Infineum's sales and global distribution. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, possessing functional and technical familiarity in the SAP environment. Hands-on SAP technical experience in support of the SAP SD module a plus. Along with day to day support activities, there will be considerable opportunity to play a key role in major SAP initiatives and projects.
What you will be doing:
Responsibilities can include:
- Participate in improvement initiatives of Infineum’s system related processes, acting as a conduit between the technical team and Business Representatives, Process Owners and Power Users.
- Perform planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, testing, and implementation of IT solutions.
- Recognize and improve Infineum’s use of the global ERP System, via knowledge transfer and participation as a change agent for SAP standard Best Practice and SAP solutions.
- Work with SAP-CoE and pan-IT functions on overall technical solutions to meet best for Infineum requirement.
- All SAP SD module configurations where necessary for solution delivery.
- Support and enhance TMS and SAP CRM
- Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Query and analyse data within the existing system to provide essential information for future improvements.
- Actively participate in SAP system upgrade cycles.
- Interface and coordinate work assignment with other 3rd party system implementors.
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Experience in business processes in a continuous improvement environment.
- Cross department business process understanding.
- Detailed SAP knowledge and Best practice experience.
- Expertise in SAP, integration with different SAP modules and other IT systems.
- Expertise in new SAP solution offerings
- Global business process appreciation and experience
- Exposure to global projects such as S/4 HANA implementation.
A successful candidate is likely to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Data Science, Computer Science, Management Information System, Statistics, etc.), equivalent work experience, or a combination thereof.
- Experience in any of these areas is a plus:
- SAP ECC configuration for the sales and distribution module: Order-to-Cash process and Logistics, including Enterprise Structures, Country-Specific components (Localization), Pricing management, Customer and Intercompany billing, Outputs, Text control, Customer and Material master, Complaints Management, Stock Transport orders, Logistics execution with delivery processing, Transportation Shipments, Shipment Costing, IS-Oil (Downstream), Hydrocarbon Product Management, Transportation Distribution functionality, Credit Management, EDI, Webdynpro, Workflow, Fiori, Web GUI, SAP-NWBC
- Other SAP Products TM, SAP CRM, SAP Analytics Cloud, Ariba, SuccessFactors
- Knowledge of Probability/Statistical methods, Linear Algebra, Power BI, Data visualization & analysis
- Understanding of XML and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Familiarity with packaged software (e.g., SharePoint, Microsoft Office etc.)
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) as well as software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Knowledge of cyber security and risk management practices
- Familiarity with cloud security, vulnerability assessment and Zero Trust concepts
- Experience with designing secure applications and data protection
- Knowledge of infrastructure and IT trends such as Cloud Computing
- Interpersonal skills and affinity to knowledge sharing with SAP cross -functional, IT and business areas.
- Exposure to and hands-on experience of ERP system.
- Excellent written/oral communications and consensus building skills with audiences of varying levels.
- Must be able to conduct workshops, presentations, and training courses.
- A team player, who can work well in a global remote team structure, and aptitude to lead on small-medium projects.
- Programming debugging skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to learn and grow. We believe there is no better way to learn than by doing, so from day one you will have the opportunity to make a real difference and develop the next generation of fuel and lubricant additives that will power transportation of the future.
- High levels of project management responsibilities
- Exposure across several key global groups and the opportunity to work with people from around the world, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
- Build a stimulating, long-term career with an inclusive company that values everyone as an individual.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Community outreach activities & social clubs
Infineum is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Infineum operates a flexible working policy and will work with colleagues to accommodate their needs wherever appropriate.