An engaged community of colleagues is key to our success. Infineum attracts highly skilled and motivated people via diverse channels including universities, internships and apprenticeships, recruitment agencies, colleague referrals and through our own online recruitment channels. We aim to attract a diverse pool of candidates and use diverse assessment panels and a structured interview process to ensure an objective and unbiased recruitment experience. We want all colleagues to reach their fullest potential, and we have a strong track record of developing talent internally, up to the most senior positions within the organisation. We believe in providing stretching roles and opportunities where colleagues can make a real impact on our business. Our target is to achieve a colleague engagement score of more than 75% by 2025.
Action on colleague engagement includes:
- Encouraging colleagues to grow in their career, along many career paths, through , through cross functional lateral development and taking advantage of promotion opportunities that are available across many career paths. Our Open Resourcing programme allows colleagues to apply for available vacant positions that are of interest to them. Colleagues are also able to gain experience in new areas via projects and our job rotation schemes.
- Ensuring a fair development process from when colleagues first join Infineum and investing in the development of our colleagues and leaders.
- Providing a wide range of formal and informal development solutions, including advanced online learning solutions, mentoring programmes, coaching opportunities, educational assistance programmes and attendance at external conferences and seminars.
- Cultivating strong partnerships with universities and schools and supporting internships on short one-year placements. We currently host students in most of our locations, through many different programmes, from high school to doctorate level students.
- Ensuring a competitive reward and incentives system, recognising colleagues' contributions.
For more information about our colleague benefits, training and career development, visit our careers section.Back to top