Infineum is currently seeking talented scientists to join our growing technology function. Our technologist roles are diverse, engaging and challenging, with the possibility to choose the path that’s right for you. Bring your knowledge to a commercial reality and make a significant contribution to the business through innovative problem-solving and leading research projects.
What You Will Do
Roles will vary dependent on the specific team and their business priorities. Here are a few examples of the types of activities you could be working on:
- Lead business critical technology projects and contribute to future project generation
- Be at the forefront of designing and developing our next generation of performance chemical additives for automotive lubricants and a range of crude oil applications
- Organise, carry out and assess testing of additives to ensure tribological performance and reliability to meet customer and internal requirements
- Present your reports on technical findings and give recommendations to key stakeholders that influence preferred outcomes
- Supervise and coach laboratory based chemists
- Generate innovative solutions to formulation challenges, such as enhancing fuel economy
- Design synthetic routes, prepare risk assessments, make novel chemicals and take molecules from concept to commercialisation
- Source complementary expertise externally and coordinate internal multifunctional teams
- Partner with customers to develop bespoke products
What You Will Have
- Ability to apply technical knowledge, having the insight to solve problems and be innovative
- Desire and ability to apply science in a commercial context
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams, collaborate and influence others
- Commitment and passion for turning scientific knowledge into a performance enhancing end product
What You Will Gain
- Comprehensive technical training and support as you start your industry career
- High levels of project management responsibilities
- Opportunity to gain patents for your innovative technologies
- Exposure across several key global groups, gaining an understanding of a commercial business as a whole
- Build a stimulating, long-term career with a company that values its colleagues
Interviews will be conducted in February.
Infineum operates a flexible working policy and will work with colleagues to accommodate their needs wherever appropriate.
Infineum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.