The role of Communications Specialist is pivotal to the Global Communication Team. You will work closely with the Communication Managers to deliver high quality communications tailored to the audience and the needs of our business. You will build strong relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels of our organisation and use your negotiating and influencing skills to steer communications.
A key creator of content, you will have strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to bring clarity and meaning to complex, technical subjects. Previous experience of communication planning and delivery to deadlines is required, along with excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
At Infineum, we believe excellent communication is essential to the success of our business. The Global Communication Team works with colleagues, customers and stakeholders across our organisation to support our brand, vision and strategy. We are a hard-working and friendly team with a clear business focus and a passion for what we do.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
Management of Internal Communication channels and content:
- Create content for our intranet news centre
- Proactively work with colleagues to generate engaging stories and content
- Provide editorial support to ensure a high standard of content across all channels and alignment with business objectives
- Participate in editorial and content planning meetings
- Co-ordination of the global Communications Network
Support to internal projects and change management initiatives:
- Provide communications expertise to specific projects and initiatives
- Create and execute communication plans
- Participate in project meetings, providing advice on communication aspects
- Provide input on communication best practice in line with Infineum standards, policies and brand guidelines
As a member of the Global Communication Team, the Communications Specialist will also:
- Providing communications advice and consultancy to colleagues
- Producing communication plans to support projects and initiatives
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop messages and produce content
- Briefing external agencies, managing production and delivery to agreed deadlines and budget
- Evaluating the success of communication campaigns against agreed objectives, reporting back to stakeholders and making further recommendations, as required
- Aligning communications with other corporate and strategic initiatives and identifying opportunities to leverage content across our internal and external communication channels
What skills will you gain from this role?
- Cross functional collaboration with colleagues across Infineum
- Broad exposure to communication activities as part of a global team
- Be a subject matter expert for communication for Infineum
- Enhance general business and corporate knowledge
- Supplier/agency management skills
A successful candidate is likely to have the following skills:
- Can communicate effectively and build excellent relationships both internally and externally
- Can demonstrate rigour and pay attention to detail
- Has a track record to deliver on-time, accurate, right-first-time work
- Is fluent in English
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to effectively manage projects
- May have a formal qualification in marketing or communication (preferable)
Infineum operates a flexible working policy and will work with colleagues to accommodate their needs wherever appropriate. Infineum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.