This role is a challenging and exciting opportunity to start your career with Infineum. Within the Berre plant manufacturing organization, the successful candidate will provide technical expertise to the assigned manufacturing unit, playing a key role in process and product troubleshooting and management of change. He/she will be responsible for monitoring process performance and product quality, identifying and applying continuous improvement initiatives.
Key Outputs: What we can expect from you
- To monitor unit production, quality and capacity by utilizing batch size, cycle time, batch sheets, process control data, and raw material and utilities consumption; You will ensure that manufacturing process is under control and propose performance improvement plan.
- To serve as unit technical consultant, providing technical leadership and support to the plant to ensure reliability, sustain product quality and enhance unit performance.
- To take leadership for process and product troubleshooting activities
- To take leadership for the management of change activities, including project start-up and plant trials.
- To develop projects that foster continuous improvements. * To determine needs to work on individual projects/problems, and participate in setting own priorities for working these problems.
- To ensure compliance with internal HSE and quality processes.
- To work at the interface with unit supervisor and shift operators, reliability engineer, project engineers, plant lab, plant maintenance, logistics, pilot group and other plants all over the world.
- To assist in training unit personnel as required.
- To be responsible of related reporting (quality monitoring, mass balance, unit performance, non-conformance, test note, plant trial report)
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Master degree in chemical engineering or equivalent with at least an experience abroad
- Very good communication skills both in French and English
- Proactive and a genuine willing to engage with colleagues across the manufacturing and countries to resolve issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of project economics or process control concepts
- Decision making and multi-task abilities
- Risk assessment awareness