Infineum offers graduates and post graduates rewarding careers.
We provide graduates and post graduates rewarding careers with the flexibility to shape their own future.
Chemistry is the heart beat of everything we do
Five major research sites across the globe
Nearly one third of employees involved in research and development
We have made substantial investments in research and development to:
- Create best-in-class products
- Provide customers with leading and bespoke additive components, technical understanding, advice and support:
- Working with vehicle engine manufacturers to support their technological innovation
- Help develop industry standards
What do you want to do?
We grow our own talent from within so we offer careers, not jobs.
Interchangeable chemistry based career options:
- Technical Specialist: develop deep technical expertise in one segment or technical area
- Technical Generalist: develop broad technical expertise in a number of segments
- External interfacing: using your depth or breadth of technical expertise with customers or industry bodies
- Technical Advisor: advising how technology advancements can shape business strategy
- People management: running a group of technical colleagues
Our technical career options provide you with an understanding of our business, which opens up further career options in business strategy and commercial roles.
Our career portals provides information to help you make informed career decisions and our managers are trained to support you all the way.
New starter training and support programme
To get your Infineum career started we have created a new starter training and support programme, covering:
- The additive industry, Infineum, what we do and how we do it
- Technical training to enhance what you already know
- Innovation and problem solving skills and techniques
- Project management and processes
- Personal development; business and soft skills
Your development is supported by coaching and feedback from line leaders and mentors . A personal development plan ensures you know what you need to learn and how you will receive the appropriate training.
What we look for
Success at Infineum can be summarised by three qualities – our 3i framework.
Insight: an ability to apply technical knowledge, having the insight and vision to solve problems and innovate
Influence: takes others along with you, engage technical specialists and commercial colleagues with your ideas and solutions
Impact: Passion for delivery, turning scientific knowledge into a commercially viable performance enhancing product
What we have to offer
We have opportunities for candidates who are experienced in our industry, have experience in other industries or have recently finished college or university.
For example we have careers in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. We welcome applications from talented Chemists or Engineers to work within our Technology function to build on a broad range of skills within a company that encourages creativity and initiative.
How to apply
Infineum recruits on specific university campuses during Autumn and Spring sessions. To find out if we will be attending your school/college/university, contact your careers centre for details specific to your campus. Internship opportunities are also posted at select universities, and annual application deadlines are included in posted opportunities.
All applicants receive email notification when their information is received. Qualified candidates of interest will be notified directly by the Human Resources function.