27 January 2022
Three new positions have been added to the Infineum Executive Committee in a restructuring that will support our vision to transform into a world-class sustainable specialty chemicals company.
- Maurizio Abbondanza joins the Executive Committee as Sustainability Director accountable for coordination, design, and integration of our Sustainability strategy.
- Kim Shee Young joins the Executive Committee as Director of Business Growth accountable for leading and accelerating Infineum’s growth agenda.
- Felicia Tan joins the Executive Committee as Global IT Director accountable for formulating IT strategies and driving technologies and digitalisation.
In addition, the following positions have been adjusted to better support our customers.
- Reflecting our aspiration to be a more customer-centric business, Sales and Marketing merges into one role for Aldo Govi as EVP Commercial, accountable for customer relationships and short and long-term profitability.
- Phil Creteur takes on the new role of Chief Finance Officer and EVP Corporate Strategy and Transformation. Alongside his financial accountabilities, Phil will be driving the transformation of Infineum into a sustainable speciality chemicals company with industry leading Customer Experience.
- Rebecca Oldfield takes on the role of EVP Innovation and Technology accountable for delivering innovative products and solutions to meet customers’ needs in current and future markets.